Monday, December 12, 2016

a Stry four b,Eacca

won,S ?pon thyme a craine wa}ss flyi. He sa ]]]prettyberries heflow down. he put h*ss ais on stump and said ]]]]]eyes u pot on a lookOut you tell me if is a preditor. So ayes said OK and he was ea???ng briees and then eyEs wer say "HAY IS PREDTOR". crAne says 4444HHH! he p%ust bak in thre eyes and seize NO PREADTOR. u bad ayeayes ssays the cvrane and puts them bek.
and then hEW aste more berries but the ice say "H]]] PREDATTOR" and the Krane goce AAAAH and put the eyhs back in aNNNt sees no monster!?!? AgAin bad eyes.

Crane wass ea ting mor parries 3y3s won s agan sailed "A PRE DATER" Butt a crain is smart he sais NO EYS I DOWNT BE LIVE EWE. but the eys say ]]]serious [Predator+++!!! and the crne sas NO. and the eyes say aaaaa predditooorrrr but thayre voice g$ts sssmaller and smlar they are being tazken by &preadortor!

tHe crane hast no ice now. he PUT in a blackberries four hiss ayes and they make the world PUrple undt compound like a BUckg so Not good. he Trais a hockel barries they ore the red once they make a whoLE ORLD LOOK REDD. so he Pust a bloo berries in eyes pockets and they were jiiiiiist wr]]]ite. now A crane has Blue ice forevear.

Morale of these dowry is you don t take out you bawdy p[ea]rts OK. A bare will eate them.







    This was written as a joke on myself for making a few typos in a conversation. I decided I would write something to demonstrate to the friend I was speaking to how amassing my sleppynig and gReamr. 
    This will not be submitted for publication, for obvious reasons, but it's just so much fun for me to reread. The story it's retelling was the most recent thing I had read, a tale from an Arctic Native American group explaining the eye color of the local cranes through a plot structure familiar to Westerners from "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". I forget which book I read it in: I thought it was Northern Tales, compiled by Howard Norman, but I can't find it in there now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment